LOST & FOUND AUCTIONS
We organize monthly public auctions at the public hall in Käpylä,the address Vipusentie 19, 00610 Helsinki.
As method of payment we accept cash, as well as all debit and credit cards.
Inquiries concerning auctions: 0600 41006 (call rates at the bottom of this page)
Next lost and found auction in Helsinki:
Tuesday 4th August at 19:00
Review time 17:30 – 19:00
2020 lost and found items auction in Helsinki: 7.1., 4.2.,18.2., 3.3., 2.6., 16.6., 30.6., 4.8., 1.9., 6.10., 3.11., 1.12.
Next auction for new items in Helsinki 18th August at 19:00. Review time 17:30-19:00.
Join the auction group by clicking the link below:
Auction list will be published during the week 26
Familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions of the auction in the auction group before bidding
2020 lost and found auctions in Turku are (possibly live ones) 7.10., 4.11., 2.12.
Auction Terms & Conditions
1. All items are sold as is.
2. The items bought may not be exchanged or returned under any circumstances and the purchaser is
responsible for inspecting the condition of the item.
3. Lost & Found International, Inc. is not responsible for the functionality, authenticity or safety of the items
4. All items are sold without warranty.
5. The sold items are the buyers property when the item is paid for in full, not before.
6. All forms of audio and video recording are forbidden to safeguard the privacy of our customers.
7. We cannot make any promises as to the authenticity of the information presented in the item catalogue and a purchase should not be made based solely on this information. The buyer is responsible for inspecting theitems during the exhibition.
8. A bid during the auction is a binding offer of purchase.
9. Lost & Found International, Inc. reserves the right to accept or decline the highest bid.
10. The buyer is responsible for the transport and storage of all purchased items.
11. All purchased items must be removed from the auction premises immediately after the auction is over. The auctioneer reserves the right to remove and destroy all items left within the auction premises after the auction is over and the buyer is responsible for any cost associated with this.
12. By participating in the auction, the person is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and
committed to comply with them